Unique Taxpayer Reference

You should register with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) if you need to complete a Self Assessment tax return. For example you may have started self-employment or letting property. HMRC will then decide if you need a tax return. If you do, they’ll set up your tax records and send you a Unique Taxpayer Reference.

How to register: https://online.hmrc.gov.uk/registration/newbusiness/introduction

 See Also:


– Employment
– CSCS Card
– UK’s Top 10 Job Sites
– National Insurance Number