Child Benefits

To get Child Benefit you’ll normally need to:
• be physically present in the UK – together with your child
• be ‘ordinarily resident’ in the UK – so your main home is here
• have a ‘right to reside’ in the UK
• be responsible for the child who’s living with you

Fill in a Child Benefit claim form on screen and print it out – you’ll still need to send it to the Child Benefit Office:


See Also:


– Money
– National Insurance Number
– National Insurance Contributions
– Tax Credits